Name the Movie

by Abandoned 96 Replies latest social entertainment

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    " You can't handle the truth" ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Not exactly a movie, but was this from George W. Bush's State of the Union Address?

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

One Good Man.

momz

• erynw
    erynw

Wasn't it A Few Good Men?

Momz, you have a PM

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

You're right Eryn.

momz

• loosie
    loosie

"Hey, little anal-dwelling butt monkey. Time for you to go home, little buddy"

I use the quote above on a weekly basis

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Bruce Almighty?

• loosie
    loosie

you got that right Give that man a cigar.

• Clam
    Clam

You tell God the Father it was a kindness you done. I know you hurtin' and worryin', I can feel it on you, but you oughta quit on it now. Because I want it over and done. I do. I'm tired, boss. Tired of bein' on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. Tired of not ever having me a buddy to be with, or tell me where we's coming from or going to, or why. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world everyday. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head all the time. Can you understand?

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

You tell God the Father it was a kindness you done. I know you hurtin' and worryin', I can feel it on you, but you oughta quit on it now. Because I want it over and done. I do. I'm tired, boss. Tired of bein' on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. Tired of not ever having me a buddy to be with, or tell me where we's coming from or going to, or why. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world everyday. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head all the time. Can you understand?

I'm stumped. May we have any more clues?

• Clam
    Clam

Ok, it's a film starring Tom Hanks but the quote isn't his. Hope that's enough without making it too easy for some folks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit