Christmas commercials

by Hortensia 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

It isn't even December yet and I already hate that commercial where the woman goes into Lowes or Home Depot and asks for Christmas ornaments using body language. I've seen it too many times already!!!! And it isn't working, obviously, as I can't even remember which home store it is advertising.

I like Christmas - the excitement, color, lights, food, parties. But the commercial aspect, yuck.

OK, do I win the prize for bitching about Christmas first?

• PEC
    PEC

altalt

Philip

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

LOL!

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

I love Christmas and all the Holidays. Yes the Stores get carried away. They start to early.

• zeroday
    zeroday
    Yes the Stores get carried away. They start to early.

The stores don't get carried away or start early they are mearly reacting to consumer demands...consumers will shop and stores will offer what they have...every year complaints are about stores starting to early and yet we still shop all the way to the eleventh hour on christmas eve...christmas is all commercial and it will not change...myself being atheist it is all about the season and including the gift buying and merry ment...

• erynw
    erynw

But it's christmas!

• Angry_Kangaroo
    Angry_Kangaroo

I loathe the Lexus commercials. Who gets a new car for xmas? Even worse is the Jareds jewlery commercials..."He went to Jareds!" That one is nauseating. Unfortuntaly they have a version for valentine's day too!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

yeah there's a jewelry store here too that puts out ads equating $$$ with love. You don't really love someone unless you have draped her (makes women look really greedy) in diamonds. Yuck! But Christmas itself I like, especially the lights, colors, sounds, smells, tastes, surprises.

• PEC
    PEC

Philip

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

where do you people find these cute smileys?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit