The view of commercial artists on WT art ...

by compound complex 24 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• hubert
    hubert

bttt

I have nothing to add to this thread, but find it interesting.

Hubert

• seven006
    seven006

Satanus,

“Did they maybe consult psychologists?”

Come on man, you’re kidding aren’t you?

The JW programming tries to destroy any resemblance of a normal conscience, independent thinking, self esteem or self awareness.

They replace it with self doubt, co-dependency, Pavlovain denial and unquestionable obedience.

How else could they shun one of their own family members or let one of their children die for lack of a specific medical procedure?

No one with a normal functioning conscience would or could do that.

Dave

• Satanus
    Satanus

'Come on man, you’re kidding aren’t you? '

Just a suggestion. Ah, probably not.

You are right, that wt programming kills the jw conscience. A conscience relates to an innate morale sense based on empathy. The CONSCIENCE is slightly different than the subCONSCIOUS. A lot of the wt programming goes into the jw subCONSCIOUS, and does it's work from there. The subconscious is cognitive information below the level of awareness.

S

• seven006
    seven006

Satanus,

You are absolutely right. I don’t know what in the world I was trying to say. That seems to be happening to me a lot more often lately. It’s getting a little scary.

Makes you kind’a wonder what in the hell is going on inside my brain doesn’t it? I know it does me.

D

• Satanus
    Satanus

There is quite a lot in the subconscious of most people. Most people have the socalled dark side. That's the murder mayhem part. This 'self' is created when we suppress and internalise reactions and urges that aren't cool. We do that cuz we can't deal w something at the time, cuz our parents might beat the ^%$%$ out of us, or social rules forbid reacting.

Anyway, that part of the subconscious is like a prison that is radiating out bad vibes. To stop those bad vibes, a person needs to enter that prison, so to speak, and walk down the hall, and look at all the inmates. He doesn't necessarily need to set them free, just become them, in a way, own them, as they are him, anyway. Facing them is where the insanity can come in. The end result is positive, though.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit