Did you ever have..One of Those Days?

by OUTLAW 18 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The "water delivery pipe" burst on the well again..So..Yesterday we dropped new heavy duty pipe 350ft below the ground..That took most of the day,but we were done before dark.....Finally!..I can shower,flush the toilet and run the dishwasher!..No more paper plates on what seems an endless picnic!..LOL!!..So..I go to the power box and turn on the pump..We have running water!..SurfingWoohoo 2.....About 5 minutes later we notice water coming from the main floor,running down the wall and over a light switch..Lightbulb 2..And..The water is Frigg`n Bright Blue!!..WTF!..LOL!!..It`s the toilet over flowing..I`ve got Bright Blue toilet water all over the bathroom floor and pouring over a light switch in the basement!..This isn`t good..So,I turn the water off to the toilet..I`ll fix it later....It`s time for my workers to leave..I wander down the ranch driveway with a flashlight and the dog to open the ranch gate..I get the gate open and the truck and trailer pass through the gate..I figure the trailer is through the gate and let the gate swing shut.....BAM!!!..The trailer was`nt through the gate..The gate caught the wheel well and the trailer smashed fence post into splinters..This is a very big post..It holds half the gate..200lbs!......It took 2 men to move the 1/2 ranch gate off of the driveway..They climbed back in the truck and made their way home.....I walked back to the Ranch house and passed my broken down truck.. Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

LOL

NOPE!!!

only you!!!

purps

• flipper
    flipper

OUTLAW- I have had " one of those days " happen many times ! I am the " Rodney Dangerfield " of , " one of those days " type situations . Hope you get the house all fixed and put back in order before the winter comes and freezes the water in your house. Peace out, Mr. Flipper Good luck !

• purplesofa
  • bikerchic
    bikerchic

Awe sorry for your troubles OUTLAW, you however are made of some tough stuff and still have your great sense of humor........you kept us laughing all day yesterday even amidst your own worries! I would have never guessed you were having such a bad day of it.

Oh as far as one of those days.....I seem to be having one of those years! I can't wait for '08!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

me too - '08 come one!!!

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Oh yeah - I feel your pain.

• hubert
    hubert

My motto is...."If it's an easy job, start early on a Saturday morning".

That way, you'll have two days to fix all the f#@$-ups.

Hubert

• JK666
    JK666

I have had a few myself. I'm glad you can laugh about it!

JK

• mathilde
    mathilde

Yes I know what you´re talking about- 2008 is very weolcome

Mathilde

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit