usa 2001 stats

by jeffory 21 Replies latest jw friends

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Skimmer,
    I like the idea of the society selling all of their Brooklin and Patterson property. Maybe they can donate it to the relief effort so those companies can have office space and get back to work. I know that would be the first time the society's buildings would actually do some good.

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

Check out this typical Jehovah's Witness at:
    http://hometown.aol.com/onjehovahside/

• proplog2
    proplog2

Larc:

Of course I am speculating (no kidding). The objective of JW's has never been to convert the whole world. Europe (east & west) Japan and other advanced nations might make up the third of the world that Revelation (Chapter 8) describes as being the focus of the woes that were to befall mankind. For all practical purposes JW's have only given a thorough witness to the third of the world that has been influeced by Christianity. When you read about the final struggle on earth it appears that it isn't universal. In addition to the fraction of the earth discussed in Chapter 8 of Revelation there is something similar mentioned in Daniel 11:41 "He (King of North) will also actually enter into the land of Decoration, and there will be many lands that will be made to stumble. But__ these are the ones that will escape out of his hand, Edom and Moabe and the main part of the sons of Ammon." Also Daniel 7:11,12 "the beast was killed and its body was destroyed and it was given to the burning fire (12)But as for the rest of the beasts, their rulerships were taken away and there was a lengthening of life given to them for a time and a season."

The point of this is that there are scriptures in the Bible that indicate Armageddon doesn't mean the end of all national governements in one big battle but a process where the main offenders are cleared from the stage and most governments have time to adjust to the rule of some universal court.

This sort of explanation is the only way out for JW's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit