When will THE END come?

by Fisherman 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

When did it come, the last time?

S

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    (Zephaniah 1:14) The great day of Jehovah is near. It is near, and there is a hurrying [of it] very much.

Written over 2,500 years ago... 'Nuff said.

Lore - W.W.S.D?

• beksbks
    beksbks

One thing that really bugs me about that whole "god intervening" thing. It assumes that life is such a pile of crap, that god needs to intervene. I have to disagree with that standpoint, and I've had a semi-lousy life. I still feel that humans are growing up every day, and will get it generally right eventually.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Sunday.

Warlock

• flipper
    flipper

What end ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

It certainly didn't end in 1975. In 1974, I had been away from the borg for 11 years. Happily married, had a new born baby, living without GUILT. Then my mother, a faithful witness, now deceased, dragged my unbelieving wife into the muck. Well, of course my sife says to me"How could you ever have left such a wonderful org"? She was also influenced by my sooo righteous sister in-law, who guilted me into believing that Arm. was coming in 1975 and that I was going to be DESTROYED!!!!Well, I here I am. 32 years after being baptised, wasted all those years and still no end in sight. Until now, when I have been learning so much from my new found friends HERE! NO, Lightning hasn't come down out of heaven, friends have come and gone from the borg. Nothing has changed in an org. that is supposed to be enlightened by the FDS, which has virtually nothing to to with the writing and teachings(feeding the sheep). Today, I live for my self and my wife. We enjoy a life free from deadlines and payless paydays(promises of paradise and milk and honey). The end will come at the time that I have passed away, full and satisfied with the remainder of the life that I make of it.

• eclipse
    eclipse

Take your age subtract it from 80 - 90 add the result to 2007.

Bumer aint it .

That's it.

• carla
    carla

I don't understand the obsession with the end of the world. If you are a believer in God you would have faith He will take care of it in His own time and there's nothing you can do about anyway. You would be living your life every day as though each day could be your last not trying to get in last minute brownie points.Those who don't believe in the brownie point system don't dwell on the end. If you are an athiest you wouldn't believe there would be an end by some being but possibly a natural or man made end, in any case not much you could do about those either.

• *summer*
    *summer*

I do believe the end will come.

When? No idea. It doesn't matter.

Looking around, the way things are going, mankind will destroy itself via wars, pollution, etc...

The blue planet is resilient. It will heal itself. And a new cycle will begin.

The complete circle.

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ
    When will THE END come?

When Donald Trump takes Rosie O'Donnell as his bride.

When Israel and Palestine form a undited government.

When Paris Hilton wins the Nobel Peace Prize.

When Goerge Bush becomes smarter than a 5th grader.

and on and on ad infinitum

-BONEZZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit