Will the JW's get a new CEO???

by horrible life 15 Replies latest jw friends

• lawrence
    lawrence

Honesty - Amen and Amen! They are from their father the Devil and do his deeds.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Too bad the GB doesn't have the same sense of honor as some of the CEO's running companies in China and Japan. The head of the company that made all those toys that were tainted committed suicide in disgrace. Apparently the CEO's over in Asia take their roles seriously and acknowledge responsibility for their misdeeds instead of trying to shirk them.

R's Hubby

• flipper
    flipper

What Farkel said, very well put

• horrible life
    horrible life
    You cannot fire someone who is not fireable!

Granted that these sleezeballs probably don't have children. But out of 12 men, there has to be a couple, that see that the child abuse policy needs to change, and that it just isn't right, or moral, and if they don't change, they are going to cut off their own foot.

I know that Ray Franz stood up for what was right, Surely, 12 men, can't see eye to eye all of the time.

Also, the way that the society is set up, is it a house of cards, or is it solid? ( I think I have football on my brain today ) They have to have an Achilles heel.

• hubert
    hubert

Maybe Jesus will come back (invisibly) and inspect all religions and choose a new one?

Hubert

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

yup. I agree. Why would Satan give up such a good gig?

Boo!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit