Will the JW's get a new CEO???

by horrible life 15 Replies latest jw friends

• horrible life
    horrible life

When a team has a couple or more losing seasons, they fire the head coach. When a company starts losing money, the shareholders want a new CEO.

When a company keeps making mistakes, and the CEO, is taking the company, in a direction that the shareholders don't agree with, they get a new CEO. Bad press? New CEO.

Do you think, with the bad press, the continued bad stance with their child abuse policies, and financial payouts, that the JW's will try to save face by getting a new CEO, and let the big guy, Adams?, take the fall?

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Maybe god might put them all on a performance related pay scheme with bonuses for a good annual performance, and pay freezes for a poor year.

Boy, they going to hell this year under that scheme!

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I doubt it. I don't think they think they've had two losing seasons. I think they believe their just standing up to satan. Oh well...

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

A couple years ago, I was sitting drinking coffe with my newly re-instated brother, been out for 25 years, now all refired up about the Truth. Somehow the subject of the hierarchy of the wts came up. I made the statement to him that there were people who were WHEELS in the wts. OH MY! What do you mean???? That's not so, everyone is equal,blahblahblah. I let it go lest I be tagged a trouble maker. I was still active at the time but leaning hard towards the Bright Side. There is no reasong with some people is there. Why are these people so blind? I would love for him to see the discussions here. I am waiting to hear the fallout from him and others related to me . We all know that things will "Business as Usual "at the wts. Nothing changes unless one of them becomes disgusted with whole state of affairs that has beset the wts and realise that they are just like everyone eles in the WORLD . The Wheels will say we handled things correctly, now lets print some more mags and exert a little more control over the Lemmings.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

J.R.Brown will never step down. He is Watchtower Media Spokesperson.

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

They should at least "fire" J.R. Brown and get someone who knows what the hell JWs actually believe.

• horrible life
    horrible life

LOL katie

J.R.Brown will never step down. He is Watchtower Media Spokesperson.

I saw this guy on one of their videos. I would think that some would want others gone. Brown is just media, what about policy?

What is the ability to get rid of a bad apple? Even if they are "anointed".

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Do you think, with the bad press, the continued bad stance with their child abuse policies, and financial payouts, that the JW's will try to save face by getting a new CEO, and let the big guy, Adams?, take the fall?

The WTS is not a democracy and rank and file dubs are not stockholders. The Governing Body elect themselves! The actual hundred or so "shareholders" are carefully chosen and replaced by braindead lifelong and loyal members. They rubber stamp every Corporate change put before them and are always or nearly always unanimous in doing so.

You cannot fire someone who is not fireable!

Farkel

• Honesty
    Honesty

Satan ain't about to give up his job as CEO of the Watchtower Society.

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney
    Do you think, with the bad press, the continued bad stance with their child abuse policies, and financial payouts, that the JW's will try to save face by getting a new CEO, and let the big guy, Adams?, take the fall?

Adams isn't the "big guy." He's just a puppet that was put in place as president of the corporation known as the Watchtower and Bible Tract Society. The board of directors of this corporation doesn't mean anything anymore. There are several other corporations that Jehovah's Witnesses use to accomplish their work. Because of laws on non-profit corporations, there has to be a board of directors. The governing body stepped down from their role as corporate directors and put other men in charge, men that they chose. This was all an effort to diversify and protect their assets from successful lawsuits. The power still rests with the governing body. Adams is not on the governing body. From what I've read, the most influential member of the governing body is Ted Jaracz. If anyone can really be considered a CEO or a "big guy" in the Jehovah's Witness hierarchy it would be him, or at least someone else who sits on the governing body.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit