Finally I get to introduce myself ….

by Nick! 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Thanks for your story and glad you made it out alive.

Your English is quite good.

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Hi Nick. Welcome to the board.

How on earth, a group of about 8000 people is supposed to “provide (spiritual) food” to the house of God and “manage” the Lord possessions on Earth, providing directions to local Bethels worldwide and finally individual elders if no one of them know each other, and the Society itself doesn’t even know how they are called?

This is so true. I remember asking my mom and a couple of elders this question as a teenager. There was a guy in his mid-30's and an older lady (probably in her 70's) that use to partake at the Memorial. I had to be about 14/15 at the time when I asked how often they met with the other anoited to discuss what was going to be in the Watchtower (I honestly thought they all got together). They both explained that it didn't work that way. So when I found out they had never been to visit the headquarters, I had questions! But of course I was told to "just believe" and trust in Jehovah. If I could turn back time...

Nick, this was a great first post. Thanks for sharing!

• oompa
    oompa

Wecome Nick, I want to read your post, but am scared to....is there a cliff note version yet? lol.....................oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit