Special Needs talk at our Hall tonite...

by CaptainSchmideo 34 Replies latest jw friends

• steve2
    steve2

Funny how those that - from the Watchtower's point of view - need to listen to the "Special needs talk" aren't in attendance to presumably benefit from it, and those that don't need it (because they're already slaving away) are burdened by it.

This is so typical of how increasingly ineffective the Watchtower Society is at communicating. Yes, its heyday in the West is well and truly over. Watch the growing fade....

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    He then proceeds to give an illustration of someone hiring workers for a project. They get all these provisions and such from the job, but after a while, they start to slack off, but still expect to get the same provisions as before.

A sure motivator is to tell the peons that once they're in paradiseā„¢ they'll get fewer lions to hang out with their lambs, and only one palm tree. The sister's dresses will have fewer flowers on them, and their fruit baskets will have fewer watermelons and grapes.

That should get their asses in gear!

W

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I love to hear that things are not going so well in kingdom land. Expect more of the same in the coming months and years.

BTW, my favorite special needs talk was about oral sex. Evidently some young kids were doing the nasty and using the Bill Clinton excuse that they did not have sex.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

The special needs talk needs to be given one on one not to those who are in attendence. However , there is nothing special about it. They want more numbers and more money, they could care less about you.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I just can't believe that I stuck with it for so long and put my kids through this hell er hall.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit