NEW ANDERSON INTERVIEW VIDEO AT WSMV NASHVILLE -LINK IS HERE

by hubert 42 Replies latest jw friends

• hubert
    hubert

This one is all different, with much more info on it.

Click on the video, then wait for the 10 second commercial to finish. It'll be on next.

You're gonna love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.wsmv.com/news/14669943/detail.html

Hubert

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i cant check it out right now but marking the post so i'll remember to check it tommorow.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

thanks for posting! great barbara!

Those guys in Brooklyn are not happy I am sure.

purps

• hubert
    hubert

bttt

• zeroday
    zeroday

Shine the light Barbara Shine the light Vampires hate the light.....Right here in my home town even...

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

Go Barb, kick butt!

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Thanks so much for posting that link, Hubert!

GGG

• oompa
    oompa

Has anyone asked or posted as to why the heck the parents of a molested child would not report this immediately to the police? I am pretty sure no elder would fault a parent for it, but even if they did any outraged parent is either gonna personally hurt the guy, or go to the law. Barbara said in this interview she knew of at least one hall with 20 or 30 victims in it. Geeze that has to be every family I would think, and every hall has some more "normal" slacker/doubting type in them.......What gives? Silent parents are way worse than silent elders in my book..........oompa

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

so many victims. And why? Why does the ideal take president over morals or humanity? Just tell the truth. Even if truth makes u a liar. Stick to the truth.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

oompa in years past parents would be counseled not to bring reproach on jehovahs name by bringing police into "congregational" matters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit