Barb's response to the WT's Media email and site

by Dogpatch 24 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday
    They have effectively silenced so many people, women and children generally. This is the tip of the iceberg as we all know. Their crimes include but are not limited to , child abuse, allowing pedophiles, rapist's, and wife beaters to run amok in the congregations.
    What a pile of complete pony

I see you disagree, Fleaman UK. So you don't feel their are numerous wife beaters, rapists, and pedophiles in the wts, a virtual pedophile, wife beaters, abusers, and rapists paradise? As those are sins among JWS -not crimes.

• flipper
    flipper

I thought Barbara's response was great in showing the lameness of the Watchtower societies excuses. The Watchtower has typical cultlike behavior in that it tries to shield itself from the responsibility to the outside world . It tries to be it's own judge and jury and executioner . Only problem is , the fat cat governing body at the top of the food chain won't be the ones to be the fall guy. It will be the elders for carrying out the crazy-a$$ orders from the governing body, as well as the children put in danger from pedophiles . All we can do is individually try to inform people in our own little areas . Make a difference town by town. Peace out, and kudos and props to Barbara for her brave and tireless efforts ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• smiddy
    smiddy

Not only do they try to sidestep the issue by referring only to "elders" in every case where jw lawyers defend the jw`s on trial they attack the credibility of the victim and put them through "hell"It`s also a good point to note that`s when they claim clergy privelidge,what hypocrites they are.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

WHAT will it take to get through to the rank and file?

This is the most egregious set of facts yet; over and over they allowed these men to abuse children.

Where is the moral compass of the people at the top???

TO THE GOVERNING BODY, AND THE BETHELITES ASSIGNED TO MONITOR:

SHAME ON YOU.

Admit it, ask for forgiveness, as you insist on those who are in judicial committees.

• whatup
    whatup

Hey barb, I think I went to school with you. Kimberly heights, and arbor park middle school. I was just checking any new info about j.w.'s and I noticed your name.I remember at my cousin bob hespen's house we were talking one day about jw's because his mother converted over from catholic. bob herpen told me you were a jw and he felt bad you could do the pledge to the flag or have a birthday party. I have a good friend that is a jw. they are always trying to recruit me. I did research and found it to be a cult. Im not sure if your the same barb Anderson from Kimberly heights but it would be a very big coinceadence if not. Im Jeff kalata ( [email protected]) drop me a e-mail it would be nice to hear from you. sincerely, j.k.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit