Why Some Can't Understand

by writetoknow 52 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

The same can be said of every government since the start of history how they love those that die for the cause those that suffer for the good of many. Those that give their lives for country and state.

We love heros those that fight against the darkness and those that a willing to give their lives for a noble cause - should we now rewrite history of man? Here is your kool aid

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

This is the best pro-athiest thread I have ever seen in my life.

• the dreamer dreaming
    the dreamer dreaming

what you call TRUTH is nothing blantant ignorance masquerading and reality. You obviously do not understand the first thing about what causes suffering and how a god as you believe your god to be could not possibily have such experiences. you also fail to see that such a god as you believe would be totally guilty of every crime he defines as such and unworthy of anything but contempt. your god sanctioned slavery, unequal treatment of women, murder for simply being homosexual, the slaughter of defenseless women and children without charge nor mercy. your god also murdered people without charge or trial, including Kind David's baby for no crime of his own. your god is presented as superior to all pagan gods, but suffers from all of their failings, namely anger, rage, murder, deception and promise breaking to name a few. in short what you call a christians changed view of things to make this all seem right is pure delusion.

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

That we can agree on ... actually they own the forum and you better be ready if you post another point of view!

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

So how do you really feel? It nice you live in a country that allows such hateful speech. Many people paid the price for your freedom of speech if it was up to people like you there wouldn't be any views but yours.

Here is your kool aid

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

This is the best pro-athiest thread I have ever seen in my life.

I think atheists should actually fund writetoknow's work.

It's of vital importance that his message be heard!

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

Thank you that the nice thing said on this thread. It really not hard at all just post bible information and you have offended 99% of people posting on this board - they need to change the name of this forum at some point it a little deceiving.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Thank you that the nice thing said on this thread.

You're very welcome!

Please let us know the best way to transfer funds to you.

We could use much more of your kind of information here.

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

Well I can't accept because I have been taught that atheist don't exist as a "group" and they have no agenda?

They don't have a doctrine or share information or try to get religious teachings removed from schools, government, colleges or businesses they are just a harmless bunch of good old boys never meaning no harm.

So I don't have any uses for the funds -- thanks anyway good old boy.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    just a harmless bunch of good old boys

There are women atheists too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit