I'm so thrilled......please congratulate me

by quietlyleaving 38 Replies latest jw friends

• horrible life
    horrible life

I love it!!!! Especially, along with your name. Sneak out the door,... then make a run for it.

• changeling
    changeling

Congratulations!!!!!

changeling

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    I got 85% in my first assignment - Arts and Humanities and I enjoyed every minute of it.

That's outrageous! Well done you bad-ass lil swot! I was nearly a week late handing in mine because my medication still has me a bit all over the place, but fortunately my tutor was very understanding. It wasn't very good - I read it back this morning after submitting it yesterday and just thought I'll be lucky to pass at all with that.

Whats the part you are enjoying most about the course? Apart from getting such brilliant marks (beats the old rotten review though doesnt it!)

• BFD
    BFD

Congratulations, ql ! Well done.

BFD

• JK666
    JK666

ql,

CONGRATULATIONS! I remember how nervous I was when I went to college for the first time after leaving the JW's. I was afraid that I would be too stupid to cut it. I am so glad that my insecurities didn't keep me from going. I now have 2 degrees, graduated Summa Cum Laude, and am contemplating going back for my MBA.

You can do this, and it gets better (although not easier) as you get used to the routine.

Good luck!

JK

• llbh
    llbh

Fantastic85 %!!!. Well done keep on going it is worth it.

llbh

• Casper
    Casper

"Congratulations"...!!!! Well done.

Cas

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

congrats!

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

congratulations on your score, glad to hear you and hubby have things you both like to do together.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

I loved Arts &Humanities in HS and CC. What are some of your favorite periods or styles? I'm ecclectic so I like stuff from Ancient Egypt and Babylon to Antebellum(is that the right word for "pre-civil war" american?). I've forgotten so much, but I remember if I see it. I liked alot of rennaisance art and architechture, The Dutch painters, The Italian Masters. Dali is the closest to our time artist that I like. I didn't study much asian art and history, but would love to do so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit