Secret Santa: Your Special Connections

by Nosferatu 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I offer free breast exams for women. If you are unable to come to Canada I encourage you to send a picture for my professional opinion.

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

Well, now that you mention it ... My post is in the "I've been looking for these since -- forever!":

1. I used to own a cassette tape of the Rudyard Kipling children's story, "The Elephant's Child"(I haven't found it after much searching, but it may still be disguised in the wrong case, in a box, in the attic); the version that I want was narrated by Jack Nicholson, with sound effects by Bobby McFerrin. Such a beautifully produced and amusing story! I've tried to procure a version on CD to give to a niece, but it is unavailable. Can you help, Nosferatu?

2. Also, I have been hot on the trail of an old Pocket PC accessory: a RATOC USB 1.1 Host Adapter CF (compact flash) Card, CFU1U.
    This component has been discontinued by RATOC as they have produced an upgraded model (not useful for my old hardware). I have been looking for this component in a used-but-in-very-good-condition; the few new ones that I've seen offered by 'Net boutiques are still priced at the original, 'out of this world' prices from their initial issue. Any leads, anyone?

- Valkyrie

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

daymnnnnnn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit