There's SO much LOVE here!

by Magick 18 Replies latest jw friends

• PEC
    PEC

alt

Philip

• Magick
    Magick
    The frame of mind of recovering/recovered ones is such that they are able to assist those still in turmoil after having their faith shattered.

This is exactly why forums like this (community) is a valuable tool to recovery.

Only the person who has walked through losing your faith in the Watchtower understands how much this loss functions as a process and not as a one-time event. It's an unpredictable course that's frustrating to everyone.

One of the most powerful things we can offer is empathy and emotional support.

We can put ourselves into a newcomer's shoes..because, we have actually been there.

More than anything else this board should be a place of caring and understanding. All the doctrine, scripture quoting or scientific evidence in the world will not heal a broken heart.

I might add that many hearts have been healed through laughter. Laughter is really a great medicine.

Once the heart is on the mend...then the mind can begin to heal.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

I love you all.

alt

• Magick
    Magick
    I love you all.

Barbie, peace and love my sista.

alt

• changeling
    changeling

I have seen and felt much love on this board.

I'm definitely in the "glass half full crowd"!

changeling - I love you guys!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Love covers a multitude of ...

Love means ...

Love makes ...

CoCo

• justhuman
    justhuman

Yeah there is love here, and is because most of us are hurt by the WT. Here you find all sorts of people from all over the world exchanging ideas and life experiences.

But after all either you are a Christian or an atheist or a Budhist, Hindu, love is the HIGHER LAW

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

You should take note that I was hooked into trying to fill up a glass till it was overflowing but I learned that close family may react by throwing it back in my face and complaining about not overdoing things and how they would never do that. And I still have the empty glass to remind me they were right - on both counts! So go give yourself to the WTBTS and see what's different! I did! And here I am!

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Isn't it magnificent? I love you guys so much.

Bring a pizza over, I'll do some margaritas.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit