***24 HOURS from now***

by sf 43 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• myelaine
    myelaine

I wanna speculate...

+ Happy Birthday Son= whoo hoo, I saw the light, I have received the gift of the Holy Spirit, I have been broken , now I'm singin a new tune...

...I am now a born again Son of God...

...now that would be speaking my language...

love michelle= I love you regardless.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Could someone please explain to the rest of us what, exactly, is going on? I'm in the UK and can't get NBC. Is it anything to do with Barbara? Was it aired?

Ian

• hubert
    hubert

Hi Dansk, No, it didn't air yet. It got pre-empted again. (Is that the right word)?

I'm sure someone will give a link or put it on u-tube when it airs. But, for now, it's a "blackout".

Good news about the stem cell research, huh? Goes to show you, if they really want to find a way, there is a way.

Old saying...."Where there's a will, there's a way".

Hubert

• Uncertain
    Uncertain

I saw it and it was beautiful! Barbara looked great, the story was VERY well written and spoken and the horrible information on pedophiles being read over pictures of scripture-flipping hands and songbooks raised in the hall played with fine irony. My favorite statement: " The church refused to comment".

I haven't checked to see if it is on the NBC Evening News website but I'll bet it is. It just did my unbabptizied, apostasetic, fleshly heart good!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit