Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia ...

by compound complex 29 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I hated speaking into the microphone at the Kingdom Hall. I'd always freeze up and forget what I was going to say. I did okay everywhere else???? My fear would be called kindomhalloglossophobia! I'd also have panic attacks at the Kingdom Hall. So, I guess I had Kingdomhallophobia too!

Glossophobia- Fear of speaking in public or of trying to speak

• Warlock
    Warlock

NEVER disclose your REAL fears to ANYONE!!!!

They may use them against you.

So, then, I have a fear of revealing my fears.

Warlock

• erynw
    erynw

fearophobia

• compound complex
    compound complex

Youse guys and gals make me tremble ...

CoCo Quaver

• brinjen
    brinjen
    The fear of being pursued by timber wolves around a kitchen table while wearing socks on a newly-waxed floor.

Better steer clear of the wolf games then.

• Magick
    Magick

i have a fear of avocados

• Clam
    Clam

Young Mr. CoCo

The irony of this thread is that Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobics would steer clear of it. One of the most disturbing phobias I've seen is Arachibutyrophobia, literally a fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth. I sometimes thank my lucky stars.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

I have a number of phobias and my only last resort is to blatenty perform whatever that phobia might be and usually when drunk which has not always been a good thing but it has lessened my overbearingly low view of myself whilst increasing it in others. So go figure!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hope that you're all right, Barbie! I guess the regular, old-fashioned term would be "stage fright."

Watch your step ...

CoCo

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith
    I'm also afraid of Rosalee.

I'm afraid for Rosalee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit