Are There Certain Types of People That You Try To Avoid Here & Elsewhere?

by minimus 30 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

In real life I avoid people who are complaining pain in the asses.I stay away from extremely negative types.

How about you????

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

I have a hard time dealing with people who claim to be especially intelligent or learned, but who are actually just misinformed. If I correct them, I'll look like an ass; if I don't, they'll look like an ass. Either way, it's awkward.

• minimus
    minimus

I love correcting people who believe they are smarter than everyone else.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I usually avoid the posters who are too inquisitive. Why do you ask?

• minimus
    minimus

OTWO, why are you being inquisitive?

• *summer*
    *summer*

Just like you minimus, I try to avoid complainers and negative people.

They both suck my good positive energy right out...

• Magick
    Magick

i avoid ppl who breathe.

i do. i avoid everyone.

the really persistant ones get through.

they say i'm worth the extra effort LOL

• minimus
    minimus

I must admit though, that I like getting certain posters going. And I know the reverse is true also.

When posters might think you're not too bright, it can be a lot of fun.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

I avoid people that have drama in their life, and then out loud, wonder why bad things happen to them, and get all emotional and worked up over it. These same people often do things that compound their real problems, take no responsibility for their actions, thoughts, or emotions. AND then, they want to get other people wrapped up and involved in their whirlpool of chaos-"Why won't sombody help me?"

Yeah, that really pushes my buttons. Also people that you can tell are starved for attention, but then act completely innapropriate; i feel sorry for them on a level, but I know that getting caught up in their crap is not worth it.

I know that some will think me insensitive, but I really don't care regarding this scenario...learing the lessons of self preservation.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

All joking aside, when they say this, I tend to avoid them:

I must admit though, that I like getting certain posters going.

Gotta run. I don't know what I am doing here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit