Ever attacked by a dog (or householder) while out in service?

by sacrebleu 11 Replies latest jw friends

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

On a rural property an alsation stalked me from behind bushes up the driveway and attacked my legs and butt ,so I hastened up to the house where the owners told me to go away not worried their dog was attacking me ,I got some nasty bites.

While entering a low gate ,a householders bull terrier rushed me and latched onto my hand and would'nt let go till the householder came out and told it to let go ,it was extremely painful and the teeth marks took ages to go away.

On another occasion my ex wife and I were going up a rural driveway and saw a woman and two dobermans coming toward us and at first I thought she was smiling in the distance but when she got closer we could see she was gritting her teeth and said to us that is why she keeps dobermans to keep people like us out.

We have wineries near us and once working with a brother we realised the people were ringing each other to warn we were calling in the area so we got a pretty bad reception ,but finally one fellow came down his driveway ,grabbed us both by the shoulder and turned us around and pushed us out his gate.

• ush419
    ush419

Had a property owner threaten me with sicing his dog on me, once, I then pulled out my knife, a folding smith and wesson, sharpened to a razors edge and told him to go ahead, I would cut the dog to pieces and then press charges against him. They kept threatening but once i pulled the knife out and waited they disisted seeing as how I was serious, and asked me to leave the property, I then told them we would be glad to not call at your house all you had to do was ask us not to and we would have complied. The chicken s**t brother with me, was so scared of dogs it was funny, I told him you just have to boss them (the dogs) is a strict voice and most would comply, those that didn't you either got out of the way, got bit, or defended yourself. I had always carried mulitple blades with me and was already to defend myself against them if needed. Thank goodness it wasn't.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit