A jw/Bridezilla

by RisingEagle 3 Replies latest jw friends

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

I have an extremely active jw relative that manages to 'break' her computer at least twice a week and asks me to fix whatever problem she has caused. It's so bad sometimes that I would not be suprised to go to her home and find whiteout on the monitor screen. So today I am undoing a simple problem with her e-mail when I see, "XX and YY's wedding pics". I know those folks so I opened the e-mail which is from the brides mom to my relative. The brides mom wrote in the body of the e-mail, "This is the link to XX and YY's wedding pics. Follow the link and use XXXX for the password. If you see any you like you can order them from the photographer direct. I am not going to buy any!!!!"

I asked my relative what was the problem with the pics and she told me to follow the link, so I did. The first two pages were fine, just pictures of the groom and groomsmen standing around greeting early arrivals in the hall. My relative says, "keep going" so I went onto page 3 and holy crap! The photographer was allowed into the brides 'get ready room' in the second school and captured no less than 5 pages with 8 photos per page of the bride absolutely going off on everyone. Her mom, her matron of honor and both bridesmaids and finishing up with her dad. 40 photos of total red-faced mouth wide open hands wildly gesticulating bride from hades! The photographer must have been female to be let into the brides dressing room. My wedding photographer was male and he wasn't allowed anywhere near my wifes get ready room. I'm still trying to figure out how someone didn't notice the flash of the camera going off 40 times while the bride was herself going off!

The mother of the bride was so po'ed that the photographer had captured that moment of reality prior to the wedding she said she wasn't going to buy any of the pictures. I doubt that will hold up because once she calms down she'll realize the only photographic capture of the event was by that same photographer. The rest of the wedding seemed to go off without a hitch photography wise. The only other thing I noticed was that there were 282 pages of 8 photos each or 2256 pictures. That seems like a pretty big number of photographs. I think our total of purchased pics was around 100 out of maybe 300-350, but that was in the dark ages of rolled film.

The last time I saw either the bride or the groom they must have been about 3 or 4 years old.

So now I'm curious, does anyone else have a bridezilla story?

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Wow - I've got nothing to top that.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Mom took over the wedding completely. Traditional wedding that I didn't want. Aunt's dress that I hated. It was awful. I felt like a freak. No, not bridezilla, that would be bride's maidzilla for my sister.

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

If I were the groom and found out about this, I would have ditched her at the altar.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit