Which song would you love to hear, but can't find ?

by JH 87 Replies latest jw friends

• JK666
    JK666

"Ice Cream For Crow" by Captain Beefheart.

JK

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

"Knowing That I'm Losing You" (aka "Tangerine") by the Yardbirds

NB: It's kind of the holy grail for Yardbirds fans. Supposedly it was released briefly on Cumular Limit and then withdrawn (with all remaining copies destroyed).

• JK666
    JK666

Leo,

Is it the same song as Tangerine by Led Zep? Just a different version? I'd like to hear that too.

JK

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I found it!!! Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://videozeppelin.blogspot.com/2006/12/yardbirds-knowing-that-im-losing-you.html

Thanks JH for starting this thread, I wouldn't have thought of finding it again.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

The melody is exactly like "Tangerine" with different lyrics, Keith Relf singing, some nice effects, this is awesome!!! I've waited 20 years to hear this track....

• gwyneth
    gwyneth

There's a song I heard in the mid- to late-90's, when I was listening to swing and big band. I heard it played ONCE on an easy-listening (not elevator music--music of 1920's to 1960's) station on the loooooow end of the dial, and it sounded like it was an old song, but I believe it was new.

The lyrics had the lines (or something similar): "Wouldn't you like to love me? Wouldn't you like to hang your toothbrush next to mine?"

I have done lyric searches and such, and could never find it. I don't know the name of it, or who sang it. I would love to hear it again. Anyone know what song this is?

• JH
  • JH
    JH

If thats the song, Im downloading it right now

• gwyneth
    gwyneth

Thanks for the effort, but that's not it.

I listened to it on YouTube...it's like a country-pop song. This song sounds like the 40's. Like something Michael Buble or Harry Connick, Jr. would do.

• JH

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit