What Religion Do you Follow Now?

by luna14 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Pastafarian here! May you be touched by the FSM's noodly appendage! Yaaaargh!

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

I'm not a member of a religion, because once you can see through one, it's easy to see through all the others.

• Honesty
    Honesty

None.

I follow Jesus.

He's Alive

He's Real

He Saves

• Maddie
    Maddie

Welcome to the forum luna

I don't follow a particular religious organisation now but still have a christian faith.

Maddie

• bisous
    bisous
    I'm not a member of a religion, because once you can see through one, it's easy to see through all the others.

Beautifully stated. I agree wholeheartedly.

• Reefton Jack
    Reefton Jack

To borrow a phrase from another poster on this board, I describe myself as all "religioned out" after my time with the JWs.

Jack.

• Vinny
    Vinny

Am still a Christian. A non-denominational one for now and maybe for good.

Believe the bible is likely inspired of God, but am personally 100 percent certain that there is A GOD.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

I know that God is real. I believe in the Bible but there are issues as to what the Bble means and what God means and how the Bible applies.

I try to simply love my fellow man. I try to communicate with God always asking for his help and guidance and blessing.

With respect to what the Bible means about many things, if it is not defined then we reaaly do not know for sure. If such is the case, why would God make that information dubious or equivocal ifhe wanted us to know unequivocally. The ten commandmenst are clear and unequivocal and law having to do with loving your neighbohr as your self.

I am not apastofarian but I indulge on occassion . I lean towards antipasta it is less fatening than spiritual food.

Hope this helps

• White Dove
    White Dove

I am looking into Wicca and paganism in general because it honors what I can clearly see as the source and supporter of all life. That is where I am at this point, anyway.

Welcome!

Chenoa

• White Dove
    White Dove

I am religioned out but find that the philosophy of the Wiccan Rede to be all I need. The Wiccans themselves provide socialization and fun in their company and rituals. Just having fun with religion for a change though not following anything but a philosophy. Remember, religion is a snare and a racket. Joking! It can be good for some people but trapping for others.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit