ex-nj-jw

This pisses me off!

nj

• new boy
    new boy

I like the bumper sticker

WAR IS GOOD FOR BUSINESS

INVEST YOUR SON

War is stupid...The people who fight in it are stupid..

The parents that send/let their children to fight in...it are stupid...

If you don't believe me look at the picture again...

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Convicted prisoners get taken better care of than some of our veteran soldiers.

Prisoners on death row do, Murderers, rapists, child molestors.

Innocent children don't get taken care of like some prisoners do in America.

History Channel tonight

Baghdad Diary:

It has now become nearly impossible to interview Iraqis, even in their homes. Watch as the Iraq war's horror, mayhem and horrific human price are shown from two very different perspectives: Iraqi taxi driver Fadil Kadom and American television cameraman Craig White. With the courage and skill of a war correspondent, Kadom, using a small video camcorder, documents the daily struggle of his family and his country amid difficulties that are unfathomable to most of us. White follows the U.S. 3rd Infantry on the frontlines in their quest to liberate Baghdad and stave off civil war. Correspondent Bob Woodruff (who was seriously injured in Iraq by an IED) hosts.

purps

• proplog2
    proplog2

We are a Christian nation.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Is the treatment of Iraqi War vets worse or the same as Vietnam? The VA system really must be overhauled, does anyone have good ideas how? Either here on our board or a politician. What has anyone heard?

Even if we don't agree with the war in Iraq, we have to band together for the people there fulfilling a promise they made, and doing the job they need to do.

momz

• restrangled
    restrangled

Don't forget we (as in Bush) are spending over 50 Million for Diplomatic facillities in Bagdad. It is now over budget, behind schedule, and no one wants to go.

Thank you George Bush, for wasting our tax dollars once again and not taking care of those who have fought your own personal war....you sick bastarxd you!!!!!

r.

• 5go
    5go

The problem is we can't afford to pay for vets and fight the war it's either give up the middle east or give up the vets. Till Bush is out of office it's the vets that go with out.

• purplesofa
  • beksbks
    beksbks

My only good idea is to think of war as a last resort for defense.

We should have learned from Vietnam. Supposedly we were there to stop the spread of communism. But we lost, and were is communism today??

These poor kids made their sacrifice so Bush's buddies could line their pockets. Why haven't we impeached Bush and Cheney by now? Clinton went up for sexual misconduct????

You said it Hillary, it's we that protect our rights, by using them!!

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

It's a shame 9-11 had to happen when the US had an idiot in office with no foreign experience

I'm sure the next president will be better at dealing with foreign problems

There is a probable chance that Iraq could be in even worst condition that it is in now when the States pull their troops out whenever that occurs

Billions spent, thousands dead even more permanently injured, all to accomplish little if anything ......what a waste

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit