Ahhh, just what is your guilty pleasure?

by FlyingHighNow 81 Replies latest jw friends

• erynw
  • FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Okay, I am going home now. I will try to get back on line tomorrow at the library. Talk to me, peoples. I know Brooke and some of our freer spirits have yet to check in. All of you sticks in the mud, the more quiet folks, you know want to post to my thread. You know it's all you can do to keep from bearing your soul. Come, unload. Spill. It'll feel good. This thread can be your guilty pleasure. Ohhh, Mouthy.....we're waiting for you.

• erynw
    erynw
    sticks in the mud

Due to the recent topic just discussed above, I will refrain from typing all of the dirty jokes running through my head.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    sticks in the mud
    Due to the recent topic just discussed above, I will refrain from typing all of the dirty jokes running through my head.

No, please. Don't refrain. Just rate them so they won't get my thread locked. Bye now.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Yeah, eryn, spill 'em!

momz

• prophecor
    prophecor

I can never have enough women singing wonderful melodies in my ear while driving. I have an ecclectic collection of female vocalist who live on my stereo in my Mark VIII.

1. Mikki Howard

2. Tamia

3. Anita Baker

4. Dianne Reeves

I surround myself in an emotinal melodic groove twist while going from home, to work and back.

I'm usually riding alone, so I don't have to share space with anyone who doesn't understand my penchant for Siren Songstresses.

Guity as Sin

• erynw
    erynw
    Yeah, eryn, spill 'em!

I was just thinking about the suction cup stuck to the washing machine and then all of a sudden someone mentions sticks in the mud. I don't think I really need to go there, do I?

• erynw
    erynw
    Just rate them so they won't get my thread locked.
  • breakingfree
    breakingfree

Singing in my car with the stereo blaring

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Eryn, I am shocked!!! And proud. It's too big for that.shh...I didn't say that.

momz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit