Who is the least noticed poster on this board?

by John Doe 66 Replies latest jw friends

• fxdwg97
    fxdwg97

Hello All,

Its not that I don't have anything to say, I guess I replaced my jw life with secular work. I'll try not to be a fly on the wall in the future!

• John Doe
    John Doe
    I've done that

Hey! No comments from the peanut section please. ;-)

• horrible life
    horrible life

fxdwg97 Since you aren't going to be a fly on the wall anymore, lets hear you tell John Doe, what you really think of him. He is a big boy, he can take it.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Concerned Mama. She did a lot of great work behind the scenes.

Board popularity is fickle. Try taking a three week holiday. Neary everyone will forget you exist.

The most astounding comeback story was Jourles, who was "outed" by the elders several years ago for posting the complete BOE letter set. At the time, he was a board hero. He "disappeared" from the board for a year to work on his flesh-and-blood relationships. When he came back, no-one remembered him and some suggested he was a faker. Great welcome back, huh?

• snowbird
    snowbird

John Doe, you know it is I, your fiend from Alabama.

After all, Alabama is the least noticed state!

Sylvia

• tijkmo
  • delilah
    delilah
    The most astounding comeback story was Jourles, who was "outed" by the elders several years ago for posting the complete BOE letter set. At the time, he was a board hero. He "disappeared" from the board for a year to work on his flesh-and-blood relationships. When he came back, no-one remembered him and some suggested he was a faker. Great welcome back, huh?

Wow! I didn't realize that. I hope all worked out for him?! with his family?!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Wow, I remember Jourles but I guess I missed his latest comeback. It's sad that he was recieved like that by some on the board....possibly some newer ones?

Josie

• jgnat
  • hillbilly
    hillbilly

Me...the Milliard Fillmore of JWD

~Hill

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit