My Favorite Field Service Restaurants and Coffee Spots

by Cheetos 16 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Java Joe's.

W

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

"The manager was always grumpy because we took up the whole place and nobody ever got chicken, just coffee and biscuits. And the little kids, my kids, running around screaming and spilling honey on everything. Those were the days."

Tinker, that just way too funny same things happened to me with my kids, my ex-wife would take a napkin and dip into a cold ice water and wipe my oldest daughters face with it, It was not till years latter that I did that to my own face and felt just how cold it was. (Its off the subject) but that same crazy ex-wife of mine used to put soap in my little girls mouths if they said a dirty word, till one time I wondered what it tasted like so I put it in my own mouth wow it dam near choked me to death. So the next time I caught my ex-wife holding my ten year old little girl down and rubbing the bar of soap in her mouth I grabbed her by the hair of her head and did it to her um I think she took exception to me doing that cause we got a divorce a year latter and separated a month latter, but she did me a favor as far it relates to her.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

hell i would get up at 7am and start writeing a letter to my non jw grandma...... bout 5 minutes worth, then get my shower and get ready to go........... meet for service at 9am. work with whoever showed up and 80% of the time i was the only one with territory....... and i picked my territories carefully. i wanted more rural than city so longer distance between houses........ and i picked the ones where i didnt know anyone who lived there. nothing worse than to come face to face with someone you know or work with. embarrassed to be there but fully brainwashed so you couldnt NOT make your presentation or else jehovah would hate you lol. so then i would plan lunch around the good places to eat and try to go with people who would leave a magazine....... cause i thought it was tackey but if they wanted to i would sure as hell count the time. then afternoon i would make the drive to the far reaches of the territory...... sometimes from the east to the west if ya know what i mean................. make a call in each of the two farthest corners of the territory....... yeah.

• mjarka911
    mjarka911

Why is this in the Child Abuse section?

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

Well" Hanson, the only honest reason I can come up with as to why this information is here in the Child Abuse section, is that I forgot what section I was in when I decided to create this new subject thread.

• watson
    watson

I'm a regular boweler!

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

Oh cool dude, I like to bowel sometimes, I am going to get back into golfing, I am no good at it but its good way to walk around with a beer in my hand and shoot the breaze with doctors attorneys and stuff and of course wear nifty clothes and shoes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit