NEW USE FOR THE WATCHTOWER!!!

by uwishufish 16 Replies latest jw friends

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

that is just to damned funny..........

• White Dove
    White Dove

Yeah, but the free envelope is only paid up to about .41c. Don't any come back for lack of enough postage?

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

There are no return addresses on the envs. As to a limit for postage I dont believe so. If you afix the prepaid envelope to a package it will arrive at the destination and debiting the prepaid posters account.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I don't have any more WT literature either. Can I use toilet paper instead? Do you think it will have the same impact?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

That trick can burn you. While it does add to their cost of doing business, there is the danger that someone will take it, read it, and fall for what it says. Always provide a link to an apostate Web site on the litter-ature before sending it to anyone that might actually read it. The last thing we want is to have us reach 7 million by the one person that was sent a piece of litter-ature as a prank or protest to their endless mailings.

One thing you could do is send them along with an anti-witness tract. That would increase postage due even more, plus if they read the anti-witness material, they are so much less likely to be scammed. Or, send the litter-ature shredded and the anti-witness material intact.

• tula
    tula

That trick can burn you. While it does add to their cost of doing business, there is the danger that someone will take it, read it, and fall for what it says. Always provide a link to an apostate Web site on the litter-ature before sending it to anyone that might actually read it. The last thing we want is to have us reach 7 million by the one person that was sent a piece of litter-ature as a prank or protest to their endless mailings.

One thing you could do is send them along with an anti-witness tract. That would increase postage due even more, plus if they read the anti-witness material, they are so much less likely to be scammed. Or, send the litter-ature shredded and the anti-witness material intact.

Now they will really be screwed up if they read the wactower first.

Their heads will be in a spin wondering which one is really true. So now, you no longer have a potential convert, but the beginning of a neurotic peon stuffing envelopes at the other end.

And the cc co. still exists and knows nothing of it. They just buy more stamps and send 'em out.

So will that make you blood guilty by causing the little people to develop sociopathic tics by this prank?

Ps. I think its the funniest stuff I have heard all day!!! Cant wait to get rid of mine like that.

• justhuman
    justhuman

Nice use...I thought they were better as a back up toilet paper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit