NEW USE FOR THE WATCHTOWER!!!

by uwishufish 16 Replies latest jw friends

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

In the mail today I received 5 solicitations for a new credit cards. I saw them as a plea for guidance from God.

So I rounded up all my old watchtowers and placed them in theprovided postage paid envelopes, hoping that the credit card company employees would find direction within their pages.

I encourage everyone to spread jehovah's word, using the same postage paid envelopes. :) HA!

• dawg
    dawg

My credit is probably worth the same as a WT....

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

You're a cruel ,cruel soul .

I bet that is all the spam from them you'll get .

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

The provided envelopes have no tracking marks on them i.e. return address.

I wonder if one could count time while providing this fine witness?

And what a fine witness it would if we all participated.

• carla
    carla

Don't send some poor schmuck a wt! Send them anti witness literature.

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

Sigh,...you just don't get it. Could there be anything more anti-witness than receiving hundreds of unwanted watchtowers in postage paid envelopes? Have you EVER read a watchtower or awake and thought,...."damn, those people are on the ball"? Really,...have you? No?,...well no one else has either. It's killing three birds with one stone. You piss off the credit card company and the watchtower society at the same time, while turning people off to the jw cult .

I think we should start a movement. Maybe we'll even get mentioned in a future edition of the watchtower. Or maybe the wts will believe that the credit card companies are just persucating them when they ask for reimbursement of postage. Either way it's a win, win. And as always, it's just the little things that make me happy.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I like it. I just never see any WT literature any more - I sometimes stuff each envelope with some other company's solicitation (removing my name first) and mail them off.

• White Dove
    White Dove

uwishufish,

The society will never find out, so how is this a punishment? If they did find out, they would put your story in a WT as an example of another way to spread the shit word.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Hortensia,

That is funny! Sounds like too much work for me. Would rather waste time on 'net talking to you guys.

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

If enough people send watchtowers in on the credit card companies dime,...don't you think the credit card company would eventually do something about it? Postage for a watchtowers has got to be about .75 cents each. That can add up pretty quick. I have jw's stop by here at least twice a month and leave their propaganda. I'm going to ask for a few extra copies next time!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit