Christmas Music

by golf2 14 Replies latest social entertainment

• justhuman
    justhuman

Yeah, and I don't like it. It is better to play them in December not a whole month before.

• golf2
    golf2

One of neighbors up the street already has Christmas decorations displayed on his front lawn,while the neighbor across from them still have their Halloween pumpkins hanging on the tree. What's new folks?

Golf

• bubble
    bubble

I work in retail and all our Christmas stock starts coming into store at the end of September, Christmas decs have been up for ages in John Lewis where I work.

And for the record, the Christmas shoppers are out in force and we are taking thousands of pounds every day on the Clarins counter that I work on.

As for Christmas music, I haven't heard any yet.

• golf2
    golf2

One of the songs that I liked was Elvis's "Why can't everyday be like Christmas." This song is hardly heard during the Cristmas season. Another one of my hobbies was being a radio disc-jockey. As a witness I would play this particular Elvis's song during the Christmas season. I never had any flack from the witnesses.

Golf

• bem
    bem

I went for a ride in the country this past week-end and seen several families out putting up their christmas decorations, and yes the christmas music is playing and the grocery stores and shopping places I visit have got the christmas decor going on, We went staright from halloween to christmas and skipped thanksgiving.(ok ok I know not as much money to be made out of decorations for turkeyday)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit