SHOULD JWS TRAVEL THROUGH TIME WRAPS

by badboy 21 Replies latest jw friends

• eclipse
    eclipse

I think they should go through the time warp,

they would end up on the other side of that time line and would see that there is no paradiselol

as for if they would?,

No, of course they wouldn't, there would be a talk and a wacktower article on the ''Sinful traps of time travel''

because Satan put it there, didn't ya know

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Should anyone on a message board be allowed to talk in all caps??

• Trygon
    Trygon

New JW laws:

When a JW travels through time it is a blessing from Jehovah.

When a Christian from another fraction travels through time it is the work of SAAAAATAAAAN!!!!!111!!!!one!!!!

• justhuman
    justhuman

Yeah, they should go and see how did they started, by visiting Charles Taze Russell, attend to his seremonies, see how on hell he was connected with occult, watch his funeral that was burried under a pyramid in a masonic cementry

• Honesty
    Honesty

Yes, send them back to the Day of Pentecost so they can hear the real Good News from Peter and then send 'em back here so they can tell the Faithful Slave how to getterdunrite.

• Trygon
    Trygon

I think you will find that ninja, pirate, cyborg Jesus will go back in time and kill off the JW before they get a chance to see anything.

• badboy
    badboy

BTTT

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

I haven't stopped laughing since I read your post!!!! And then the reaction from my daughter!!!! she really hates the internet and tries to get me offline all the time..........

I think she has a point.

hummmm does your keyboard have any letters on the keys? might be a sign...........

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

I think most of them already have.

BP

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Who writes your material, Bad Boy? I love it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit