A Jewish President?

by nvrgnbk 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Superfine Apostate
    Superfine Apostate

what's the matter with supporting gay marriage? you don't even have to support it, but what's the reason to be against it? i mean - what's the problem letting two gays - who are gay with or without a diamond ring - speak some vows and call it marriage?

not that it's the same thing, but hell - i'd even support threesome marriage, if somebody wants that. i can't see the problem.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbck, I have never met one quality gay person yet, so yes I guess Im a little biased.

Wow!

I can't believe you said that.

Anyway, I'm really sorry things didn't work out for you and Amanda.

I hope you find happiness and peace and love.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Superfine Apostate, because marriage is between one man and one woman, not 2 men, not 2 women, not 1 man and 2 wives, and not 1 woman and 2 husbands, but one man and one woman.

If gay marriage as a whole is passed in this country, then the whole USA should offer a big apology to the Mormon church for trampling their religious rights.

• Superfine Apostate
    Superfine Apostate

according to whom?

ah... the written word. got it.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Yes indeed, and not only the bible, but also 7000 years of history and tradition. They are trying to redefine society to meet their expectations, while at the same time trampling those that need their help.

• Superfine Apostate
    Superfine Apostate

sorry mate, but history and tradition aint on you'r side. your definition of marriage is right from the bible (and even the bible allows for other kinds of marriage) and tradition based on the bible.

a little read: wikipedia on marriage

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Yes it is from the bible, and Im not ashamed in the least to admit it.

• Superfine Apostate
    Superfine Apostate

so much for separation of religion and state...

• Satanus
    Satanus

Some of the greatest men in the bible were polygamists: david, solomon, abraham. Jesus, purportedly the greatest an, also was not a practicing monogamist, preferring to remain single. The two extremes. S

• nvrgnbk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit