Another name to add to the list of things I've been called.

by TheSilence 17 Replies latest jw friends

• erynw
    erynw

I was once called a "stupid b*tch" by a very disgruntled cruise passenger.

I said, "Hey, I am NOT stupid".

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I'll just give you my 2 favorites.

When my dad found out I was pregnant at the age of 17 he called me a "f**king c**t".

Once when I was having some health problems and hadn't worked for about a month my current soon to be ex-husband called me a "worthless jobless piece of sh*t" in front of his niece.

Good times indeed.

• eclipse
    eclipse

I was once called a "stupid b*tch" by a very disgruntled cruise passenger.

I said, "Hey, I am NOT stupid".

LMAO!

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

That reminds me of when I was modding a particular forum. There was this guy that kept using the "n" word in his posts (slur against black people). The forum was part of large network of forums and as such any swear word or racial slur needed to be modded out to avoid any potential legal liability.

After a few times of modding the word and sending him a reminder I had to ban him. Now the bans were interesting, they didn't just prevent you from posting, but prevented you from reading as well. You were taken to a page that informed them of their ban and allowed them to request an unban.

This guy's unban request was as follows: "UNBAN ME NOW YOU F***ING RACIST CRACKER OR I'LL TRACK DOWN YOUR WIFE AN KIDS AND RAPE THEM!"

Unfortunately I was just a mod so I didn't get the unban requests, those went straight to the site manager. The site manager extended his ban indefinitely and sent his IP to all their affiliated websites.

I had to laugh at the irony of calling someone a "racist cracker".

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

A neighbour called me a "Fat A$$ B*tch" and a "blood clot". It was really strange, cause I am sure her butt is way bigger than mine.

Bobbi (a B*tch and proud of it)

• eclipse
    eclipse

Bobbi,

your neighbour is blind and has an IQ of 80.

You're a sweetheart! And as for her comment on your derrier, she was jelaous of it!!

• undercover
    undercover
    A neighbour called me a "Fat A$$ B*tch"

Bobbi got 'back'

• avishai
    avishai

Ironically, A muslim!!!

I'm pretty dark (not that all muslims are dark, there's tons that are blonde and blue eyed) and of askenazi jewish extraction. I'd just gotten outta the hospital, had sores on my head from the eeg, and it being summer the only cap I could find was one of those Enrique Iglesias-type knit caps. Went to a dive to get a drink, and some drunk redneck comes up and sez "You a f-ing musliim?" I almost laughed. I said, #1, I'm drinking, muslims don't, #2, look at my I.D, the extremist muslims want to whack me far more than you!!

He scowled and walked off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit