A Mormon President?

by a Christian 66 Replies latest watchtower bible

• 5go
    5go
    you feed and keep alive more people than your bombs ever kill

If you under stood why we feed have to them, instead of forgiving the debt there country owes to us. So they can't fix there infastructure, and feed their own people. So we can buy their resources cheep and keep our empire running you wouldn't be saying that.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

5go - I actually think that you feed them because you are decent , great hearted people - I think you bomb them because we are trapped by a private banking system (which is little to do with the US) that wants war.

Ever asked yourself why there are three obelisks in three centres of power:

Vatican (Religion), Washington (Military) and Corporation of London (Financial)

Amen ;)

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Great there goes my cup of morning coffee, my after dinner scotch and cigars!! fucking mormons

• Forscher
    Forscher
    When running for governor Mitt Romney supported abortion rights calling himself more liberal than Ted Kennedy. Now he is opposed to abortion.

Yeah, Hillary in pants and wingtips. I think we all ought to be worried when all of the front runners are wafflers who'll take whatever position they think will get them elected at any given time.

Forscher

• a Christian
    a Christian

In Romney's recent speech on "Faith in America" he told us that his candidacy for the presidency is a test of our religious tolerance..

I wonder if he would vote for a witch or a Satan worshipper to prove his "religious tolerance." If he would not, why does he critisize those who refuse to consider voting for Romney because of his religion? Many see Mormonism as not much different from the two so-called "religions" mentioned above.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Is there a difference between a Satanist and a Satan worshipper, a Christian?

• a Christian
    a Christian

NVR,

I don't know. You got me. I guess I could Google both to find out. But since neither term does much for me I'll be content to remain ignorant on the matter.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    content to remain ignorant

• a Christian
    a Christian

I prefer to think of it as being a "baby as to evil." (1 Cor. 14:20)

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    I prefer to think of it as being a "baby as to evil." (1 Cor. 14:20)

I respect that.

Is it possible that that phrase could be found to mean "unfamiliar with the practice of evil" as opposed to knowledge of reality?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit