What kind of people remain members and will serve the WTS to the end?

by RULES & REGULATIONS 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• momzcrazy
  • solidergirl
    solidergirl

You cant be open minded and be a witness it just dont mix. If you agree to anything else besides what is believe your an apostate. If your friends with people other than the witnessess your consider bad association cause your with bad association.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This sounds like one family (that is, one that wanted to take me in as one of them before seeing me quit the religion). They have what appears to be a busy life. They entertain exclusively other Witlesses. All of them have simplified their secular lives so they can pioneer. They have no hobbies aside the Kingdumb. They almost never do anything that is frowned on by the Watchtower Society. The kids were home schooled (including trade school after, but that was during the tiny window where college was relatively acceptable). They all have crap jobs.

This family is the sort that will stay in for life. They have absolutely nothing pertaining to other religions in the house. All their books about religion come from the Witch Power Libel and Crap Society. No Internet access, either. This means that nothing outside the Puketower will come into that household. And, they rarely if ever miss any boasting sessions. They read all the litter-ature as it becomes available (and yet I doubt they see the key items before us apostates get it).

I wonder what would happen if someone like Hamsterbait or Nvrgngbk were to show up at that house.

• Mum
    Mum

Maybe it is not the kind of person one is, but whether or not something happens in a person's life to force him/her to question the borg.

In my case, I was a gung ho dub, but the life I had created was not working for me. I longed for a more fulfilling life and some self respect. I had done nothing wrong or against WT doctrine, but was constantly berated. At one point I was so angry, I got on my knees and confronted "Jehovah," asking why he was so hard on me when I knew he was so easy on others. Oddly, a feeling of peace washed over me, and I felt accepted for who I was by the very One who supposedly found me wanting. When I thought about it, "Jehovah" had never expressed any displeasure towards me directly. Only arrogant SOB's claiming to represent him had. It was confusing, so I got away to think. The more I thought the further I got from the borg.

Are there others who exited because they simply could not tolerate the life they were living?

Regards,

SandraC

• dogon
    dogon

The same kind who stayed in the bunker with adolf

• Xavier1
    Xavier1

Do you discuss with your familly? In fact your familly are good people for the WT; but in other hand if they are sincere, God love them. I understand you question, but you must be confident in God and Jesus Christ.

Xavier

• jambon1
    jambon1

One m/s said to me after the panorama paedo documentary in 2002; "If I were to find out that ALL the governing body were paedophiles, I would still be going to the meetings". Says it all really. PS - That is no exageration. He actually said that.

• Spittn4Cash
    Spittn4Cash

man i luv u guys, reading this thread is like putting my feelings into words. im not an apostate, even tho technically i dunno what one is, all i know is that i do want more outta life, and for once i actually see things happening bcuz i make things happen and not sit around and pray for better times basically, there are mainly two types of ppl in the world, that is : pimps and hos. hos are the ones who take orders without questioning, content with what they are given and never try to better themselves. those are the type that watch things happen instead of making things happen. hos cant even look in a certain direction or else they are "out of pocket." if they talk to someone it MUST be about money or whatever their pimp's "campaign" is for that month. most of the time these are emotionally disturbed hos with issues, afterall the best way to distract and control someone is by fear, emotions, goals, desires and playing on their weaknesses. if u show someone a weakness in themselves and tell them u have the cure for it they will be eating out of the palm of ur hand...even if u made their weakness up out of thin air. that exact same principle is used in seduction, religion, politics, at work and pretty much anywhere else a person can hang something over someone elses head.

• 38 Years
    38 Years

People like my mother. She's loves being a Witness. She's a sweet lady, wants to serve God and is very dedicated. It's her whole life.

• flipper
    flipper

Gullible and ignorant. peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit