A question about Patterson complex

by Motema Bolingo 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Motema Bolingo
    Motema Bolingo

According what I understand, this picture is a miniature model of Patterson complex.

Somebody tells me that it is a real photo of the buildings .

What do you think ?

Thanks for help

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

We cannot see your picture. If you see it, it's only on your computer.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Well I have no idea what your image shows but here is a link to the Patterson Complex

http://members.shaw.ca/tt3/p/p.htm

• Motema Bolingo
    Motema Bolingo

Thank you for the link, Lady Dee !

Sorry for my "ghost" picture

You can see it here : http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee240/lorghi/paterson.jpg

I think this is not a real photo, because the windows of the building on the right are drawn

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I took a look at your picture and compared it to many of the images on the site I gave you.

It seems there are frequent similarities to the detailing on both your image as well as the ones on the link. I suspect from the comparison the image you have was fairly new in the construction. There isn't a lot of landscaping in your image and it is taken from the left side of the front entrance whiule Stan's images all seem to be taken from the right side.

Based on those similarities I would say your image is an actual picture taken before the landscaping was done

• 5go
    5go

All I can say is and

Wow, now I know why they want out of Crooklyn so bad.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Who needs paradise? They are busy creating it in Patterson

• 5go
    5go
    Who needs paradise? They are busy creating it in Patterson

Lady Lee, Now your scaring me !

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Oh the memories... I was so excited to go there. I was so glad to leave. It is a beautiful piece of landscaping. But as one of the landscapers was commenting on to me about some requests a missionary made... "I don't know why they don't give you guys more. They spend way more on the landscaping here then on the people..."

Each missionary can only send 2 crates overseas to their new home. Any more and a missionary has to pay for it himself.... But the landscaping gets more money at Patterson... Trust me....

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Chandelier from the Lusitania at Patterson???? Can this be confirmed????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit