Silent Lambs march on Brooklyn Headquarters

by sacrebleu 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sacrebleu
    sacrebleu

Charged with littering HUH? They should be charged with littering when they leave their crap rags in people's doors.

sacrebleu

• sacrebleu
    sacrebleu

Someone sent me the link this morning so I thought it was brand new. I cried and everything. I know the devastation caused by this sort of abuse even when it is delt with at the time. I can only imagine how much damage it causes to be shut up and/or shunned. These people are truly wicked. I know that and yet it strikes me anew now and then. I so wish my family members could see and "come out of her my people!"

sacrebleu

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>>Charged with littering HUH? They should be charged with littering when they leave their crap rags in people's doors.

Excellent point!

Dave

• Mary
    Mary

It just made me want to puke when I saw that idiot J.R. Brown, lying his face off to the press.....Here we are 5 years later and lo and behold, the WTS settled several sexual abuse lawsuits out of court. If they never supressed evidence, why would they have to do anything like this?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I WAS THERE VIEWING THE MARCH FROM INSIDE OF BETHEL AS A BETHELITE.

• Enjoying freedom
    Enjoying freedom

WHAT A COINCIDENCE - were any comments made to you by your then fellow bethelites about the march taking place outside???

• monophonic
    monophonic

would've been nice if the reporter new about the CYA tactics of the wtbts when mr. brown said, 'we just sent a letter'.

-yes, but what was the official policy before that?

please use the phrase 'new light' in the media so people understand the only reason this 'letter' has gone out is to cover their a$$es.

• justhuman
    justhuman

Good job, keep on going

• IT Support
    IT Support
    PAT GARZA ALLEGES THAT TED JARACZ RAPED HER AS A CHILD.

See the following pages on the silentlambs site:

Hope this helps.

• Roddy
    Roddy

Here is the link to the news footage.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=53JU4g7Ia4

If this doesn't work just search for it on you tube. I can't get my computer to copy and paste on this forum.

The link didn't work.

I'm curious how the march went. What was the theme? And did the WTS respond to it somehow?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit