Do you feel it or not?

by chappy 13 Replies latest jw friends

• chappy
    chappy

How many of you who have left the WTO and haven't become associted with some other religion have found that they feel a real sense of spirituality for the first time in their life?

chappy

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

yes, whats more amazing is I can feel again.

• 4digitcode
    4digitcode

although i'm not at all at the spiritual level i'd like to be, i am happy to be open and receptive, allow feelings within myself that i didn't allow before and starting to like myself for my qualities and accept my faults.

i feel a greater peace than i ever had before ....even though life is quite tough at the moment.so i know this feeling if nurtured can only grow.

• poppers
    poppers
    although i'm not at all at the spiritual level i'd like to be i am happy to be open and receptive, allow feelings within myself that i didn't allow before and starting to like myself for my qualities and accept my faults. i feel a greater peace than i ever had before, ....even though life is quite tough at the moment.so i know this feeling if nurtured can only grow.

Sounds pretty spiritual to me, 4digit.

• Watkins
    Watkins

Me too. I learned the word 'expotential' to help describe the feeling, as in; ''The love and closeness I feel for my God has grown expotentially now that I've left the wts!''

*** Thanks for your disingenuousness wts--- I didn't even know what truth really was until you were caught in so many lies.***

watkins

• wings
    wings
    *** Thanks for your disingenuousness wts--- I didn't even know what truth really was until you were caught in so many lies.***

Watkins...most of what I know today is what is NOT truth. Still it is freeing, and feels good to really know that it is NOT the all powerful truth.

Now I feel I am opening up to just believing in....what I am not sure yet....but something beyond just me.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I feel so much more spiritual than I ever have in my life. I actually got goosebumps reading the Gospel of John, not the NWT version. I found that salvation requires so much less than the Society says, and yet so much MORE. I feel free and I am so glad my children are free.

momzcrazy

• flipper
    flipper

Chappy- I totally agree with you. Since being out 4 years ago , I have felt more a natural earthy type of spirituality that has nothing to do with organized religion , the Bible, or God. But a calming sense of being, existing, and being one with my environment, the earth. Kinda like the native americans felt, I guess ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• eclipse
    eclipse

I Feel it.

Feels free.

Feels like me seeing the real me for the first time.

Feels like me seeing reality for the first time.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    ''The love and closeness I feel for my God has grown expotentially

I believe the word is exponentially. And good for you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit