Just informed the sisters at my door.

by wozadummy 26 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

Thanks for the replies ,I just talked to my wife who just got back and she told me more of what she said at the door before I had come out and one of the sisters and my wife cried while she was explaining how cruelly she had been treated by the local elders and the ones in bethel over her ongoing case against her father ,which has now been to court ,adjourned to next year.

The local elders don't want anyone to know about that ,and of course these sisters did'nt know anything about her ,it's been pretty hushed up - worse the elders promised to support her in court but of course we got the phone call that they will not be getting involved anymore.

So there's still her pedophile father as well in another local congo that their keeping quiet about but not for long as I told the sisters about him too. And guess what the ped in the sisters congo is mates with my wifes filthy father.

This has got so bad that her fathers lawyer has forced me into court to discredit me as a witness for my wife because I was molested as a kid ,suffer depression so I can't be sane , and therefore I have made my wife make up the stories about her father molesting her for years as a little child. Sick

And all the while he is a respected brother with no-one telling the witnesses their children might be a threat ,thats jehovahs organisation for you.

• penny2
    penny2
    her fathers lawyer has forced me into court to discredit me as a witness for my wife

I can't help but think this wouldn't have made much of an impression on the judge. If they think there is no case to answer, they'll soon throw it out of court. These cases are quite costly and the courts don't like to waste time.

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

I agree penny it was pretty pathetic ,they are trying to use me as a red herring I think but we hope the evidence will prevail.

• Highlander
    Highlander

Are you telling me that you didn't pepperspray them?

btw: great post. It's nice to see a good samaritan at work.

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

No highlander ,I did'nt even have a hose ready for them so I just talked to them . I think they talked because they both have husbands who are'nt witnesses and are used to talking to non witnesses. Where is Danny these days anyhow?

• Highlander
    Highlander

I hear that Danny has been banned since he made legal threats against the board owner.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I am so very,very proud of you and your wife.

• Kudra
    Kudra

Wow...!

Almost too good to believe.

• flipper
    flipper

WOZADUMMY- Great antiwitnessing ! It is so important to get the word of the molestation coverups to anybody in the witness organization, because they are not going to hear it from their elders or the governing body ! I would say up to probably 90 to 95% of the witnesses don't know the society settled out of court child molestation cases. And because of not being informed by their elders, they could be sitting right next to a molester at the meetings, and not even know it ! Great job one again ! Keep it up ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• calico
    calico

Let's hope those two sisters like to talk and they warn others! 'Cause if they talk to their elders first, they will be told to keep quiet on the matter. Could even be threatened with df'ing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit