Conversation with Jesus

by pmouse 6 Replies latest social humour

• pmouse
    pmouse

Conversation with JesusMany times when I am troubled or confused, I find comfort in sitting in my back yard and having a vodka and cranberry along with a quiet conversation with Jesus. This happened to me again today after a particularly difficult day. I said "Jesus, why do I work so hard?"

And I heard the reply: "Men find many ways to demonstrate the love they have for their family. You work hard to have a peaceful, beautiful place for your friends and family to gather."

I said: "I thought that money was the root of all evil."

And the reply was: "No, the LOVE of money is the root of all evil. Money is a tool; it can be used for good or bad".

I was starting to feel better, but I still had that one burning
    question, so I asked it. "Jesus," I said, "what is the meaning of life? Why am I here?"

He replied: "That is a question many men ask. The answer is in your heart and is different for everyone. I would love to chat with you some more, Senor, but for now, I have to finish mowing your lawn

• avishai
    avishai

lmao

• BFD
    BFD

Praise Jesus !

• zack
    zack

LMAO!

Growing up we often had Maria, Jose, and Jesus on the living room couch. Who knew we were so blessed?

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

That's just too hilarious. Good job!

• avishai
    avishai

bttt

• brunnhilde
    brunnhilde

ROFLMAO!!! I totally fell for that!

brunn

Share this

Google+