The WTS in The Zionist Conspiracy

by FatJackMcCracken 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Seeker
    Seeker
    Allow me to 'measure out' the WTS's standards, which you evidently subscribe to.

So sad, reduced to random insults. Not true, btw. You would know this if you stuck around here long enough.

Also, if you guys can get off your lazy butts you might run across information, like, the Mormons and the WTS is the same organization.

Evidently you didn't read my previous response carefully, or you would have noticed I have already done research in this area. So calling me names while ignoring my point won't get you anywhere.

I didn't include it because I couldn't validate it.

Fine. Let us know when you find some validity to your ideas.

And when you come across it I expect you to be overtly selective in dismissing evidences that doesn't match you preconcieved ideas and prejudices; the reason you'll do this is because it's the watchtower way (my, aren't I being judgmental?).

My whole life is a repudiation of the watchtower way, so you weren't just being judgmental, you were also wrong in your judgments. I have no preconceived ideas and prejudices, as my handle indicates. I'm perfectly willing to believe anything -- I only ask for evidence.

Now, go ahead and prove it wrong or make it easier on yourselves by walking away and forgetting it.

I think your repeated wrong assumptions about me are self-evident. Feel free to back up your words with substance next time. That's how we do things around here.

• FatJackMcCracken
    FatJackMcCracken

Seeker:- My, how presumptuous you are! I did notice your comment about research in this area! If a conspiracy nut like me can locate information, what's it saying about your inability to find it? It's saying simply, "(In whining tones) Hey fatjack, my cellulite impacted butt is stuck to my chair and no-one will help me to lift my palm onto the computer because I'm too busy scratching my genitals wondering how a bonehead like you could validate anything". Get off your butt girl, and do your own research.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Fatjack,If you pull your head out of your ass long enough you will see this is not a pro wts web site.Secondly,I asked you those two questions because I thought you might be on to something.If you can prove what you say,many on this board will be willing to listen.I am not looking to disprove you,I am looking for infomation.The sites you gave us don`t say shit about the questions I have asked.Now do you have the information or don`t you.Or are you just going to toss around some more of your candy-ass insults.

• FatJackMcCracken
    FatJackMcCracken

Response to Outlaw:- Atta girl---I love it when you talk dirty to me. I'm gonna explain this to you again. I spent a considerable amount of time researching and validating. The information exists; if you put forth the effort you'll find it as I did. My conspiracy story is, as I stated at the outset, connecting the dots. It's an investigator's theory. In some courts of law 12 points of circumstantial evidence is considered adequate to convict. More than 12 items of what I say can easily be substantiated without much effort. It's the esoteric stuff that got you juiced-up. Be honest now, it's a pyscho-sexual thing for you, isn't it?
    You know, when people leave the watchtower world they take some of the garbage that was programmed onto them. One such is the milksop which gets serve up; for e.g. "Robinson's translation of Gesenius, pp346-349 says thus-and-so and the BDB renders the Hebrew Tooshiyah into English...", might be references in a WTS publication and the intrepid watchtower-worshipping researcher will check those references and say to himself, "Yup Delray, here's the proof of dis argyment". If I give you the references I figure I'd be aiding and abetting a similar sloth("if a man doesn't work neither let him eat")--it's like giving food and lodging to a manual-work-despising pioneer. You know they'll bite the hand that feeds them.
    However, if you can give me a more compelling reason other than your patent sloth, I'll reconsider.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I thought you might have some real information.Unfortunatly you are a waste of time and space.

• FatJackMcCracken
    FatJackMcCracken

Hey Outlaw:- You KNOW I have real information. You're peeved only because I won't help you. Because you supply no compelling reason for me to help you I'm left to conclude you're a champion of indolence. I am neither an advocate of watchtower worship nor am I into the xjw movement per se and I, as sure as hell,don't know what your agenda is.

• Seeker
    Seeker

ROFL! There's a disconnect between your first two statements to me:

Seeker:- My, how presumptuous you are! I did notice your comment about research in this area!

If a conspiracy nut like me can locate information, what's it saying about your inability to find it?

As your first statement implied, I did find the information you are talking about, but it was as full of empty assertions as your original post. It's not my inability to find the material that is in question but your inability to find factual information. You say you found something that does back up its assertions? Fine, post a link so we can examine it too. Otherwise we have to sort through dozens of empty-headed web sites, trying to guess which site is the magic one you think is valid.

It's saying simply, "(In whining tones) Hey fatjack, my cellulite impacted butt is stuck to my chair and no-one will help me to lift my palm onto the computer because I'm too busy scratching my genitals wondering how a bonehead like you could validate anything". Get off your butt girl, and do your own research.

There is yet another incorrect assumption in that sentence, the finding of which is left as an exercise for the reader.

• FatJackMcCracken
    FatJackMcCracken

Response to Seeker:-
    You've lost the plot, girl! The so-called "empty accusations" is the information which you've been unable to locate----get it?
    I keep telling you that you're lazy with your 'butt stuck on your chair'. This is not another incorrect assumption, it's by your admission, and besides, can't you recognize sarcasm?

• Seeker
    Seeker
    You've lost the plot, girl! The so-called "empty accusations" is the information which you've been unable to locate----get it?
    I keep telling you that you're lazy with your 'butt stuck on your chair'. This is not another incorrect assumption, it's by your admission, and besides, can't you recognize sarcasm?

Once again, you've made the same incorrect assumption. This does not reflect well on your information-gathering ability.

• FatJackMcCracken
    FatJackMcCracken

Response to Seeker:-
    Let me get this straight: I'm the one with the "empty assertions", because you can't find the "factual information" that I won't share with you---right? Should I apologize because I stated the WTS was an NGO member of the UN and that is an "empty assertion"? Had I claimed 5 years ago that the WTS was in league with the UN and produced a facsimile of the NGO list, would you have labelled me a fraud? Sure you would have. Today it's fashionable to believe the WTS-UN connection. Tomorrow it might be fashionable to believe some of my "empty assertions".

Let's put the roles in proper perspective. I'm the guy that wrote a story around "empty assertions" based on information which I can validate. You, on the other hand, are the girl that can't find the "factual information". You're only miffed because I won't share it with you. How many times do I have to tell you that I don't care if you believe the story or not. You're the one with the obssession. All I can tell you is to improve your ability to locate a source to validate it, or you could get on with your life satisfied, to your standards of information-gathering, that no validation exists. Tell me something, do you have any suspicions where Rutherford might be buried? Are you curious why no-one seems to admit to the precise location of his burial place? Does the date of Russell's death hold any significance to you? What do you know about the Ancient Order of the Rose and Crown?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit