Is there new information coming out on the generation?

by okiesooner1966 10 Replies latest jw friends

• okiesooner1966
    okiesooner1966

Hey,

I was talking to my mom the other day and she said they have new information the generation topic. I asked her if it was about the 1914 fiasco and all she said was she had something for me to read next time I see her. I have not been in the borg for a long time and faded out years ago so I am not up to date on any news besides the the same old recycled s$%t they been spewing for years.

• dawg
    dawg

Man, there's been a few posts on that lately, I don't think anyone actually knows for a fact what's going to happen.... doesn't this make you mad, if you had your own personal light on this subject when you were a slave to these fools, then you'd of had to keep silent; speaking out openly would have gotten you disfellowshipped.

I hate what they do to people, good people... so your mom wants you to read something? No doubt, she's probably happy the idiots came up with something new from Jehovah... good freaking lord why can;t they see what a farce all this is... anyway!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

The Wac Tower always has new information, to keep the brain dead sheep excited and to cover their buts. Some call it new light, Some call it the strobe light, some call it the flickering light. Best to stay away and keep the light out of your eyes.

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

I know about lights. For instance, when the light changes colors, you either hit the gas or hit the brakes. When the "light" changed in 1995, that's when I mentally hit the brakes. If you change core doctrine, it is no longer the same religion. They lied to us all then tried to change the story. Truthfully, Jehovah's Witnesses aren't even in the same religion that they were 20 years ago. Most of their core doctrines have changed. Stupid asses. All of the governing body should fall down a flight of waxeds steps and break their hips. It's the least I can hope for.

• t33ap80c
    t33ap80c

Has the Awake! Masthead Statement Changed Again?

Since November of 1995 the Awake! statement has looked like this:

"Most important, this magazine builds confidence in the Creator’s promise of a peaceful and secure new world that is about to replace the present wicked, lawless system of things."

But I notice on the Society's website that they have removed the underlined part of the above statement...

"The Watchtower and Awake! both build confidence in the Creator’s promise of a peaceful and secure new world." - http://www.watchtower.org/e/publications/index.htm

Does anyone know how this statement is currently worded in the Awake magazine?

Jim Penton over on Channel C said that his November Awake! doesn't have any version of the above statement at all.

If the Governing Body has removed it entirely that would seem to indicate that even they have finally recognized that what they have been saying all these decades was not "the Creator's promise" after all.

Don Cameron

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Allegedly it will all be in the Publisher on edition of the WT -Feb 15th. Also , major BOE meetings were held last night to read a letter at the Hall. The GB has written to all BOE around the world to inform them in advance of the change

• Mary
    Mary

I recently did a post on this subject: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/145939/1.ashx

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

<--------------------- Need I say more?

• zack
    zack

We're having a BOE meeting tomorrow afternoon. i wasn't invited. Maybe the "letter" will be read there?

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

"If that evil slave should say in his heart, "my master is delaying..." "

Yep they are now doing all the things Jesus said the evil one would do.

As well as saying "he is in the interior rooms" - secret koolaid edition of the witchtower.

"The time is at hand"

"We are the Christ, so give us your money."

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit