Have you

by John Doe 27 Replies latest jw friends

• horrible life
    horrible life

I haven't met you yet, so how could I confront you.

• DublDipd
    DublDipd

Good question!

I think that demons were a big one for me. Fear of them was inculcated in me since I could remember. Cannot believe that it's right to tell a 3-4 year old child that unseen and ghastly creatures called demons could attack at any time. It scared the s$%t outta me. The worst part, even later in life, was the teaching that one could fall under a "demon attack" for just about anything. Buying something at a garage sale or having something in your house that you are not even aware of. It is such BULLS%^T!

Fortunately, my "demons" have been confronted and dealt with....but it took a LONG time!

• Twitch
    Twitch

yea

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I havent jumped out of an airplane yet. But I'm not dwelling on that either. I think I will wait till I am 80 like the dingbats father did and sky dive that way if theres a malfunction I wont loose much.

• changeling
    changeling

I'm afraid of lizards.

changeling

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I fear my kids will never leave home - I confronted the 19 year old (almost 20), asked him if he planned on get'n his own place soon? him: Nah, I'm cool here!

They're never leaving are they?

nj

• John Doe
    John Doe

ex nj, have you ever thought of charging rent? The longer they stay, the more you charge. ;-)

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I'd have to identify them first. I don't know what I'm afraid of. Random violence is about the only thing that comes to mind. And revolving doors.

And clowns, of course, but that goes without saying...

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit