Paralipomenon

He gets the scales from me!

• free2think
    free2think

He is sooooo cute.

• dinah
    dinah

Hey Bobbi,

This sounds like typical 2-year-old behavior to me. Maybe he's a little on the sensitive side, but two year olds generally hate change. Usually if you can get their mind off it for awhile they'll adjust. It's been awhile since I've had a two year old. Some days were good, others were closer a nuclear (I cant spell it, but Bush can't say it--LOL) meltdown.

Sounds like you handled the situation just fine. I'm sure we all drove our mothers a little nuts when we were two.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Bobbi, have you ever watched "Major Payne?" "I said why don't you pop your titty out of that boy's mouth!" ha ha

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

He just turned 5 last week.

I don;t really mind his little quirks, they are what make him so special, just sometimes I am baffled.

He looked out the window a few minutes ago, and didn't make any comment now that the old lights are completely gone.

JD, you make me laugh.

Bobbi

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Awwww Bobbi,

He's sooo cute!

nj

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

This is my two year old. His biggest issue is keeping the ketchup out of nose. Can you see the remorse in his eyes?es?Matt adn ketchup

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

"hes in the closet" BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM......................(reholstering .45)............ "if hes in there............ he AINT happy"

good kid............ i only eat french fries to have something to put my ketchup on

• nsrn
    nsrn

Was he crying and wringing his hands over the loss of the lights? My daughter would absolutely 'melt down' over a new coat, a trade of cars, a furniture rearrangement, loud noises...finally medicated at age 11 and had a miraculous relief of anxiety symptoms. quirkiness vs anxiety that interferes with life...

• justhuman
    justhuman

so cute

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit