Wash clothe or just your hand and soap?

by pratt1 18 Replies latest jw friends

• pratt1
    pratt1

Do you a wash clothe when you bathe or shower, or just your hand and soap?

I use just my hand - no clothe.

• horrible life
    horrible life

In a hurry, soap bar only. If not, washcloth. I just can't bring myself to use a plastic fluffy thing. I have one, but don't use it. I remember my old loofah getting mold on it. So I figure bacteria could stay on plastic also. I will buy one again, when they come out with one that is bactericidal.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Here I thought you were posting a "Questions From Readers" column in the Watchtower. Oh well.

I use a bottle of antibacterial liquid shower soap. No messy bar soap for me!

And I don't use a washcloth.

• R.F.
    R.F.

I use wash cloths.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I always wondered what those plastic fluffy things are I've seen in some folk's showers.

• R.F.
    R.F.

I always wondered what those plastic fluffy things are I've seen in some folk's showers.
    shower caps??

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

No RF,

They are poofs, you use them with body wash and they make wonderful bubbles. That's what I use, with Oil of Olay bodywash. But I prefer Dove for my face. And then I only use my hands, no wash cloth.

momz

• R.F.
    R.F.

They are poofs, you use them with body wash and they make wonderful bubbles. That's what I use, with Oil of Olay bodywash. But I prefer Dove for my face. And then I only use my hands, no wash cloth.

Ohhh ok. I forgot about the poofs. I could never use one of those.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Bar soap no cloth...somtimes use one of those loofahs to scurb my feet and legs...

• horrible life
    horrible life

RF, tell the truth, we know you just added it to your grocery list. Report back to us, on how you like it. Be sure to buy a manly color.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit