child abuse cover up

by looloo 21 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• jgnat
    jgnat

You won't get an apology from the society. Abusive people and organizations don't take responsibility for their actions.

What if you wrote a letter to the editor, and perhaps shared a short story with your local community paper? Then at least, locally, that Kingdom Hall will have a black mark against them and the general community is warned.

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

looloo ... a few things don't ring true here.

You say your daughter was abused by an .... exjw. That alone takes away from your story. If your point is that this man abused others while a MS .. that still does not involve your daughter. He is being punished for those deeds ... and rightly so.

If the judge threw your case out .. it must not have held water.

AND you say his JW rellies are standing by him. Now is he an exjw or not? If he is an ex his family will definitely not be standing by him.

• looloo
    looloo

i came on this site for some support and i have received some until i read your post , thankyou so much for another kick in the teeth, you obviously know so much more about this case than i do, you must have been sat in the court room , or perhaps not because if you had been you would have heard the defence lawyer say to the judge when trying to get his client off from a prison sentence that he had a support network in his home town of two brothers and sisters and a wife who were supporting him and he sees them all the time . there were other jws in court to hear that statement including two elders , and yes he has been disfellowshipped for 10 years , why is it so hard to believe that he would have family who support him just because they are jws , and another thing the judge did not through it out of court , the charges for my daughter were not persued by the cps because they worried about the defence destroying her in court , cases are dropped at the last minute all the time because if the cps are not certain of getting a conviction yhey dont want to risk getting a not guilty verdict , which would have been worse than getting the charges dropped . i hope someone you love never gets abused and heartless people like yourself make hints like something dosnt ring true here , how could you be so cruel , im sure jehovah is real proud of you .

• looloo
    looloo

i dont want to have it in the paper anymore , i care about a lot of people who are jws and would not want to upset them , just because im cross about it not having been reported to the police years ago , dos not mean i dislike all jws but thanx for your advice anyway the only jws i dont like are certain ones that are opinionated know alls who think everyone who has a problem with the org even with very good reason like myself are nasty apostates how insulting .

• flipper
    flipper

LOOloo- I am so sorry your daughter went through that abuse. You are among friends here. Please avoid the naysayers , they obviously have issues themselves . The advice to get help from the silentlambs website is good advice as they help people everyday who have been abused by witnesses or former witnesses. It's sad but true, the watchtower society will never apologize or own up to things publicly because they are more concerned with saving face . I wish you the best of luck in you efforts at restitution. Peace to you, Mr. Flipper

One piece of advice for Rosalee, stop being hurtful and hateful to those who have had family victimized by abuse. If you cannot be kind to these poor souls, please keep your piehole shut! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

Am I the only person to notice that the heading on this thread is written and spelled in proper English?

Then the text is written by someone who ostensibly is quite inarticulate?

Almost smells like a duck.

flipper ... take a downer.

• looloo
    looloo

thankyou flipper at least there are some kind and caring people on here , thankyou for your advice

• jgnat
    jgnat

So going to the press is out of the question for you. That is all right. I can think of two constructive things you can do. You can keep posting here to work through your pain (ignoring the ignorant ones). And you can keep helping your daughter.

In fact, ignoring the ignorant ones is good advice overall. It sounds like there are a few at the hall, too, who would defend the society even to the point of denying a child's testimony and a grieving parent.

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

Janet ... Halloween is over.

Take the mask off and you'll see that this "looloo" is indeed a real ..

LuLu

• looloo
    looloo

if this bothers you so much, can i make a suggestion? DON'T COME ON HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!! I'm sure your local Kingdom Hall is missing its idiot. Goodbye.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit