Would the blood ban be lifted if more men were dying of blood loss?

by Gill 29 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Gill
    Gill

The Watchtower did not wait too long to make factor VIII a conscience matter for haemophiliac men. I believe it happened inthe late 1970's but I'm sure someone would correct me if I am wrong on the date.

But, the blanket blood ban continues and women are still dying in childbirth unncecessarily around the world because they are JWs. If the boot were on the other foot, would blood transfusion be a conscience matter by now to keep JW men safe?

What do you think?

• sir82
    sir82

"More men", no.

"A Governing body member, or someone in a GB member's family", you'd be blinded by the flash of new light.

Er, make that "prominent GB member" on 2nd thought. Some are more equal than others.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

OMG - you sadly might have a good question to which the answer has always been - when it affects the GB it gets fixed.

• Amber Rose
    Amber Rose

That is a very interesting question. Thanks for bringing it up. I have a tendency to believe that, yes, if more men were dying of blood loss, the ban would be lifted or they would have a very loose and unconfusing interpretation of what "no blood" means. Women are disposable in the WTS.

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

I think there is some truth to that. It seems that wemon and children are more prone to needing blood during their lifetime. SICK SICK SICK

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

If the blood ban affected old men the way it affects young women who have just given birth.

yeah, their would be a blinding flash of new light.

Those disgusting, pieces of crap, GB members don't give a shit about women, their newborn babes, or their other children.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear and appreciated-for-all-her-hard-work Gill,

Please go back to "Drowning in Hemoglobin" through your post and reread the conclusion of the linked article by Stevenson. Info on hemophiliacs and the UNFORGIVEABLE neglect they were given is there to read and weep over. I think I'm gonna bttt the thread. To your ? later ...

CoCo

• Amber Rose
    Amber Rose
    A Governing body member, or someone in a GB member's family", you'd be blinded by the flash of new light.

I disagree. GB would lie. I'ver heard that they have before. Medical records are private there is no way that the public would ever know what proceedures a GB member had.

• kls*
    kls*

As long as the courts step in the save the jws from their own suicides , the jws numbers will not jump.

• Gill
    Gill

That's the problem, Kls - The courts only step in to protect minors. Older teenagers and adults risk their lives and die.

The JWs are viewed as sincere religionists instead of the mind control cult members that they are.

This misunderstanding needs to be corrected to prevent continued loss of life!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit