Place your bets Ladies and Gentlemen

by katiekitten 32 Replies latest jw friends

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I am due my baby in 2 days time (Friday 9th Nov).

I have no idea what its going to be, and I dont have any inklings, so the field is wide open. What do you think its going to be?????

Heres some detail to help you, and remember no babies will be hurt in the making of these bets! Last baby was a girl 10 years ago, but I had a really strong feeling it was going to be a girl. She was 2 days late and was 7lb 3oz. My partner, Matt, thinks my body will refuse to carry a boy, and will only make exact copies of myself!

Heres my bet - on the record - I think EITHER - its going to be 10 days late and it will be a boy, 8lb 2oz; OR its coming tomorrow and it will be a girl 7lb 8oz.

Heres an article about it all in the Hereford Times (yes I know, it was a slow news day!!!)

http://www.herefordtimes.com/display.var.1801430.0.0.php

• Dansk
    Dansk

Whatever you have I wish you a wonderfully healthy child. I just find it hard to take that you support Leeds United

Ian

Red through and through!

• Gill
    Gill

Fantastic!

My bets are.....a boy! He'll arrive at the weekend and he'll weigh in at about 7 lb 4 oz! I reckon he's gonna be great at Maths!

Hope everything goes well for you! Good luck and get lots of rest!

Let us know when he arrives!!!

Gill

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

I'll guess a girl ....is Miss Kitten excited?

• free2think
    free2think

Im guessing a girl.

You must be so excited.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Im real excited! Id love another girl, and if I get one its going to be called Lily Tiger.

• free2think
    free2think

That's a beautiful name.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Flippin' eck, is the local rag website not used to getting so much traffic (more than 1 hit per hour??!!!), I've been waiting nearly 5 minutes for the page to load and got fed up so I quit trying!

Anyway my guess is a boy weighing 7lb 2oz born on Monday.

What do I win?

Whatever it is, I hope that you have an easy delivery and that baby is healthy and happy

• ninja
    ninja

siamese twins......ninja...sitting on the fence...glasgow....scotland

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

I guess a boy.....8lb 6oz

Good luck with the birth....I hope everything goes smooth and painless!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit