paul potts

by freyd 32 Replies latest social entertainment

• freyd
  • Double Edge
    Double Edge

I knew nothing about him until I was "grazing" on tv past Oprah this afternoon. I had to stop and watch him sing..... I was mesmerized...what a voice!

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

If you like opera, he's good.

BA- Not a big opera fan.

PS- Looks like he won the show, based on the ad on the thread:

• horrible life
    horrible life

I was just about to start a thread myself.

I HAVE KNOWN HIM FOR 2 HOURS

It's what I have been doing for the past hour. I saw him on Oprah. I thought it was a joke, because my back was to the TV. I turned around to look, and I thought the American Idol, was dubbing his voice, and they were showing bits of audience reaction, and I thought it was a pretty good chuckle. Then they brought him on. I was thinking comedian still.

For anyone who doesn't know who he is, Listen and watch this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxOytYLlhiQ Then come back to tell us what you think, then you can go back for more.

• eclipse
    eclipse

For an amateur, he is amazing.

Even though his vocals do not even come close to Pavarotti's or Bocelli's.

I love hearing him sing on his own merit.

• freyd
    freyd

For a girl, eclipse, you got pretty good taste. LOL

• horrible life
    horrible life

Everytime I watch another video, I get teary eyed. I wish I knew what he was singing.

• 4mylove
    4mylove

AMAZING.....Wonder if Simon will make him part of Il Divo.

• Maddie
    Maddie

Paul Potts won "Has Britain got Talent" contest. The prize was to appear before the Queen, at the Royal Variety Show and prize money.

He is such a mild mannered and modest man, who was a mobile phone salesman and Simon Cowell was so impressed with him that he saw that he got a record contract and looked after him.

Paul Potts comes from Wales and definitely has the beautiful voice associated with the Welsh.

Maddie

• Dagney
    Dagney
    For an amateur, he is amazing.
    Even though his vocals do not even come close to Pavarotti's or Bocelli's.
    I love hearing him sing on his own merit.

Ditto Eclipse! BTW..."hi" and how are you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit