The writers for TV on strike...wish the WTBTS writes would do the same!

by megsmomma 8 Replies latest jw friends

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Wouldn't it be nice if the writers for the society would go on strike and say they are tired of writing lies for the "governing body"?!

• dawg
    dawg

You know what? I'm honestly surprised they haven't

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

It's kind of a one-way road out...I think Ray Franz may have some perspective...

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

The Watchtower doesn't need any special writers. They've been hashing out the same garbage since I became involved in 1972. They only make tweaks here and there.

• emy the infidel
    emy the infidel

yeah really Lover of Truth, they could just white-out expired phrasology and add the Current Truth(TM) over it. Presto! Straight from the WTB & Tract Recycling Center.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If anything new is written, it seems that the lawyers are writing it.

Otherwise, they can just cut-and-paste from the WT CD-ROM.

• carla
    carla

It would be lovely wouldn't it? I was thinking the same thing the other day.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I think they are under threat that what happened to Raymond Franz will also happen to them if they do go on strike. At least we are on "strike" in distributing the message.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    The Watchtower doesn't need any special writers. They've been hashing out the same garbage since I became involved in 1972. They only make tweaks here and there.

... sounds just like the TV writers... Who cares if they go on strike? They haven't come up with anything new in years anyway! Everything's either a sequel or a remake! Lore - W.W.S.D?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit